🛠 Contribute: Found a typo? Or any other change in the description that you would like to see? Please consider sending us a pull request in the public repo of the challenge here.
Dog, a man's best friend. Extremely friendly, cute and most of all, fluffy.
We've provided you a dataset of dog images. Your job is to classify them
Understand with code! Here is
getting started code for you.
The Stanford Dog Dataset contains over 20580 images of dogs from all over the world. There are also 120 classes of dogs. Initially this dataset was meant for object detection but we've converted it to an image classification problem
The dataset is split such that the train, test and validation sets have an equal distribution of the classes
Following files are available in the
17609samples) This zip file contains 44609 various images corresponding to the training set.
train.csv- This csv file contains the image id and the corresponding label for the images in train.zip.
962samples) This zip file contains 6204 various images corresponding to the validation set.
val.csv- This csv file contains the image id and the corresponding label for the images in val.zip.
2009samples) This zip file contains 12551 various images and the test.csv file contains the filenames.
- Prepare a CSV containing header as [filename,label] and predicted class as one of the 120 classes.
- Name of the above file should be submission.csv.
- Sample submission format available at sample_submission.csv in the resorces section.
Make your first submission here 🚀 !!
🖊 Evaluation Criteria
During evaluation F1 score where,
- 💪 Challenge Page: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/dgbrd
- 🗣️ Discussion Forum: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/dgbrd/discussion
- 🏆 Leaderboard: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/dgbrd/leaderboards