The following rules have to be observed by all participants:
- To be eligible for the prizes;
- participants will have to release the code to the Organizer.
- Unless otherwised agreed upon no portion of the solution may be released publically.
- The results achieved by the solver must be reproducible using the code solution on the challenge dataset
- The solution must obtain similar results on a second dataset with new images and clips of the same quality and with similar viewpoints.
- If there are randomized portions of your approach, be sure to include seeds to make the runs repeatable.
- If submitting a semi-supervised solution the required supervision must not exceed 10% of the video length, for example given a 60 minute video of a game the supervised portion of the model should not exceed 6 minutes.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and timeine without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- In case of conflicts, the decision of the Organizers will be final and binding.
Violation of the rules or other unfair activity may result in disqualification.